Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm brilliant.

Well, some of you may know my recent trouble with my computer, well I solved the problem. Now- I feel fucking brilliant. I'll tell you what I did.

My school computer has a block on all sites non-educational. So, I decided to use the other computer (my grandparent's slow as hell computer) to use for iTunes and stuff, but it wouldn't work. So I tried stuff like Gtkpod, and sharepod, and some other stuff, but nothing worked... Then I realized that I could use my iPod as a flash drive, and figured I'd just transfer music that way to my other computer, then I figured I could do the same thing and use it with Firefox installer.

So I downloaded the Firefox installer and put it on the iPod's drive, and then hooked it up to my school computer, and it worked. I was able to install Firefox, so I'm back in business.

No comments: