Thursday, December 6, 2007

So... Yeah.

Good evening one and all!
It is 11:22 PM by my clock right now, and I'm in the mood to right; I give a lot to the music that I'm listening to. I usually post depending on my music at the time, I have to have the right music to listen to- to really get into the mood to write... So, the music as of now:

New Radicals - You Get What You Give

Awesome, awesome song. Great band, the band didn't last long, but I think they're still an amazing group of people.

So, as I said I'd have a lengthier blog today to recall the events of the past two days... So here I am.



Well let's see, my last "real post" was Monday... So I guess this will cover Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Tuesday:

well, I remember watching the last few episodes of Firefly, minding my own business... Until... A girl asked me to go to Tinsel with her, I'm not going to say her name; but she said she'd rather me go with her as a friend, instead of taking her boyfriend. She said she'd complicate things with him to which I said "So you'd rather take me instead of your boyfriend?", and I probably would have, but I have a girlfriend, and she has a boyfriend. I'm pretty sure her boyfriend wouldn't have been TOO keen on that idea.

I talked her into not wanting to take me, using "excuses" such as:

1. I don't feel like wearing a suit.
2. I'm not leaving my house when it's cold out unless I really have to.
3. I have to get a sore looked at.

Anyways, I talked the Christina a while later, and she was fine, and she said that she wouldn't have minded if I went, because she trusts me. Regardless.

So, other than that, not much happened.

Wednesday:

Hung with Christina, and watched Serenity.

Today:

Not much.


No comments: