Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Let's try.

So, this is what I shall (in the future) refer to as the experimental blog.
First in business:

The since forgotten audio-blog.
I've done it.
BUT.
I thought I did it in .mp3 format, but I turned out doing it in .wav, so sorry.
ALSO: It's very brushy, you can often hear me stutter and breathe into the mic. and stuff, which I did because I was on my other computer (that's closer to familia) and I had the mic closer to my face so and talked lower.
I also sound very nasally.
But, here it is.

Lemme know what you think.

On the next one, I want to try and be more detailed with my writing and learn to segway into other topics, it's something I really think I need to work on. For the most part it's pretty monosyllabic to read, and understand. So, here is my stab at segways and details.

I was woken up at 9:30 this morning by my grandma, she comes in saying her casual "Josh, wake up" which I've because used to. I get up, turn on the computer (which makes a very loud sound when I first turn it on), and sat at the computer until I was given my log-in screen.

I logged in, and waited anxiously for the start up to end so I could get on with my day.

After about 10 minutes of staring at the ECOT background, I logged on for some work.
I got hard at work doing a few different essays for a few different classes, it's been my casual work lately, long, boring essays.

I went on break at around eleven, I ate some spaghetti and drank tea while watching the previous nights' Conan.
Around eleven-forty five or so, I headed back to the computer class.

I finished up around one.
I went downstairs and sat around for a while listening to Dr. Drew Live that I had put on the iPod before getting in the shower.

Eventually I showered and shaved. Soon after, I went upstairs, and got on AIM.

I talked to a few people (notably: Matt, Daan, and Katlin) before going downstairs.
I was watching the special features on Superbad when Christina showed up.

She walks downstairs and we finish watching this little doc about the music of Superbad, it was cool, it had some funk legends (namely Bootsy Collins).

We sit around and she helps me with my little project: the DvD player downstairs is kind of gay, it's play some DvD's fine- but others it'll just play a blue screen.

So, we did that for a while.

It was long and boring.
Too many movies that didn't work (including some of my favorites; Pulp Fiction, American Splendor, Dazed and Confused) and we sat around and watched some TV afterwards.

She gets up to go to the bathroom- when I notice her phone sitting on this dark tray thing next to the love seat.

So, I grab the phone, stick it down my pants- take a picture without looking and send it to her e-mail (without telling her, I think it's funny, whatever).

We get bored and go upstairs.

We watch 3/5 of Pulp Fiction before her father comes around.
She kisses me and she leaves.

I grab some eats (turkey, mashed potatoes, corn) and listen to Dr. Drew Live in which he mentions a medication my Grandma is on (so she becomes interested and listens in).

I talk to Matt, and Katlin before bailing.

I watch Reno 911, and basically sit around pondering my blog for a bit. I eventually record the audio (and realize how under-detailed my postings are) and decide to post.

Hmm.
That was fun, but I wanna know what you think about the detailed version.

Here are two little things I want to talk about.

1. Public nudity
2. my blog.

1. Public nudity, I have no problem with it. I'm sure 3/4 of the people in my life have seen my ass or penis at some point. It's not a big deal to me, we've all seen them, why is it such a big deal?
Now, I mean whipping your junk out in front of kids is completely different, but whatever, I'm sure EVERY person who reads my blog has seen a penis or breasts at some point in their life!

2.
My blog, I'm pretty sure I'd go insane without my blog. If for some reason my grandparents read it and made me stop, I'd kill someone.
I would.
I'd hate god.
I'd probably cut myself, I'm not even kidding.
This blog is such therapy to me it's not even funny.
I may say how boring it is, but I need this blog.
It keeps me above water.
I feel better about myself, and I have no inclination to be angry at ANYONE when I write in it.
Without out I'm pretty sure I'd go into withdrawl.

Yeah, not much on that second one.


- Josh.

No comments: