Friday, January 11, 2008

Rolling!

Good evening, I just woke up. I'm a tad cranky- so I figured I'd be good to post about something that angers me.



People who drive gas guzzlers purposely.


Now, I'll allow your destruction of our environment if you have no other mode of transportation, and no other way to travel. I understand that, times are rough, but I wish to attack the people who drive Hummers, and those giant fucking trucks for no real need.


Now, my uncle works for GM, and I chastise him because of their low gas-efficiency, all his (and my aunts) vehicles are those fucking massive mini monster trucks that get like 8 to the gallon.

Now, I have no respect at all for GM, their most notable environment destroyer is the Hummer.
The ugly fucking giant beast that it is.
It reflects all that's bad with this country; consumerism, materialism, and apathy.

I see people driving around this small little town driving those massive fucking vehicles and I just feel like throwing a fucking brick at it.
As far as I'm concerned those fucking Hummers should be melted down and we could use those metals for things we actually need. Not to mention the pure gasoline we could save.

I have a theory.
Every man, and woman who drives a gas guzzler (we're just gonna keep using the Hummer for reference) should essentially have to go to give up a pint of their blood for a gallon of gas.

You want to fill up the truck? Well, we've gotta take your blood.
I don't care what they do with the blood, but I think them being nauseated and unable to drive would be perfect punishment for driving that vehicle.

It bothers me that people are getting so apathetic to the environment, and I'm sure theres more that I could do- but I'm trying.

We can't do shit to help our environment while vehicles like that exist.

BLOOD FOR HUMMERS!

- Josh.

No comments: