Friday, June 6, 2008

My hatred for UPS.

So I've never really been a fan of UPS- it always just seems like they just don't give a shit, but at least they could do their fucking job.

Going back a week or two- my grandfather was having a package delivered from his brother (my great-uncle) in California, and his brother was sending it via UPS, but with sign on delivery.

Well they were waiting for the expected date when it would arrive... but the package wasn't delivered by UPS, it was delivered by our neighbor two houses down. He showed up at our door (drunk) and he said he was drinking with the UPS guy and the UPS guy asked him if he knew our address and being our neighbor, he did know- and so he brought the package.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

What does it take for a motherfucker to find our house? It's not even concealed!!! My house is in the middle of town for fucks sake, all they'd have to say to the (possibly drunk) UPS guy is "That big white house next to the Funeral Home" and I'm sure they'd have better luck.

That was fine... but then I bought shoes, and I kept waiting on them (anxiously), and the expected arrival date was June 4th. So I was waiting around all day, then around 4PM I checked the tracking number and it says they were delivered. I ask my grandma and she says that she hasn't heard the door or anything, so I go look out on the back porch and the UPS guy APPARENTLY tried throwing them on my porch, but instead missed the porch, said fuck it and left, because they were at the bottom of my outside basement stairs.

If I NEVER have to use UPS ever again... I'll be happy.


- Josh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck my dick