Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Smores

Last night, I fell asleep early (around 9, not feeling too good) and I was awoken by a phone call around 10:30 by my friend Sam, and the phone call went a bit like this:


Me: Hello?
Sam: Hey
Me: Yeah, what's up?
Sam: Nothing, but uhhhh my sister is on her way.
Me: Ugh, why?
Sam: She wants you to go make smores with her friend Sam and somebody else.
Me: Well I'm not going.
Sam: I know that, that's why I wouldn't give her your number. Were you asleep?
Me: Yep.
Sam: Yeah, so they're on their way to your house.
Me: Son of a bitch, alright. Thanks.
Sam: Sorry.
Me: It's no big deal.

So I get out of bed, SWEATING- I throw on a t-shirt and walk outside. As I walk around the corner, I see Selena and she calls Becky and her friend Sam over after going up and knocking on my front door.

I tell them I'm not going to make smores, I'm going back to sleep. I walk back inside, tell my grandmother goodnight and fall back asleep.

Jesus Christ.
If you really want to hang out and make smores- motherfucker don't show up at my house at 10:30 after no one will give you my number.

I would've hung out, but not when they just show up at my house like that, especially while I'm sleeping.

Otherwise- call first.
It just pissed me off that they show up at my house like that.

I'm not really angry, I was just kind of pissed that people woke me up.

Besides- I have my last day of class today, so I probably wouldn't have went knowing I had to do that.

Also; those three girls were all like 14... What the fuck?

Good kids, just insanely silly.


- Josh.

Also; DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT JUDGING GIRAFFES UNDER FRIENDS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, just so you know it wasn't my original idea to go over to your house, i kinda just went along with it, and we were just bored as hell. :/