Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Oct. 29th.

Well, here's Monday for you.

I woke up around 10:oo AM and do school work, but write for a bit around 12. Afterwards I begin to watch "The TV Set" starring David Duchovny, I get bored and just stop after a bit. Afterwards I'm sitting down drawing- it's about 4 or so- Christina calls, says she'll be in town and we make plans to meet. Well, I was laying around thinking I had time to get dressed- she calls, says she's in so I just throw on some clothes and go up there looking like shit.

We meet up and hang for a bit then head to my house, she reads some of my blog updates that she missed since her internet has been down. Well, something happens and she begins to cry, and it's no ones fault really, but we won't mention that.

At about 7 we're watching "Californication" and her dad calls to tell her he's on his way to come pick her up.

I walk her up and her dad picks her up, I head home... Now here I am.

That was a pretty bad blog.

No comments: