Monday, October 29, 2007

Sunday Oct. 28th.

Well, I figured it's 3:27 and I can't sleep, might as well update for sunday so I can spend the rest of the day updating off and on.

If you read my previous post it was a memory, and I recommend reading it if you haven't, not only because I wrote it, but because I'll be posting memory blogs alot more, I don't know, most people have a vague clue who I am, but no real emphasis on me, and it's mostly because of this- I have a real hard problem talking about my past, but if I write it on a blog, or anything of that nature, I'm getting these emotions out (which is a good thing) and I feel like I'm also destroying certain aspects of my life in a good way- I'm destroying that barrier that let's me stay in touch with myself and the world around me. Honestly, I'll be updating my day-to-day boringness, but I'll probably be posting rather consistently as well as inconsistently with the amount of blogs I post. One day I might just update my day-to-day journal, other days I might have 5 random blogs saying how much I love waffles, I have no idea how often/many times I'll be posting. Anyways- here's Sunday:

Woke up around 1PM or so, sat around for a while, watched some "X-Files" then on to some "Californication", Christina calls, we get into a fight because I'm Pro-Choice, and she is Pro-Life, it's her decision but I still remain that it is a womans body and it is her business what she does with it, and then she insists that since I am Pro-Choice means I approve of murder (which I do not) so we slowly make up and end the call of course no matter how angry we get the call always ends with "I love you".

Afterwards I eat dinner with the family and then head to the park- because it is cold outside, obviously no one is out there- except for Matt (D.) and Tommy (Lemasters) Of course you don't know who I'm talking about probably- anyways. So, we are standing there in the skatepark and notice this couple and immediatly begin to rag on them of course- because we are alone.

So the guy and female in question go to their car and park there. Well, Matt, Tommy, and I get in Matt's car and drive to the other side of the park and park the car directly next to their car, still making fun of them in typical guy fashion- of course they tell me to yell shit out of the window, which I DON'T. Anyways- we sit another 20 mins. or so, then leave, but before we do, we park the car so it is facing their car and turn on the high beams on them and sit for a good 30 secs. before leaving.

We bomb around a bit while Matt scares the shit out of me in his car, I retire to my home and watch some "Psycho" and some "Are you Afraid Of The Dark" before calling Christina. We set up two films to watch together on Wednesday (Day Of The Dead, and Shaun Of The Dead.) afterwards we got off the phone and I hit Showtime to watch "Dexter" and then retire to my room, ever since I've been bumming around watching between "40 Year Old Virgin" and "The Darjeeling Limited".

Expect a new post by the end of the day (monday).

Peace and love. - Josh.

No comments: