Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So- Do You Remember?

Do you remember when you were a little kid and the quality entertainment on Nick, and Disney (before Cartoon Network was booming). Well I do. I remember shows like:

Are You Afraid Of The Dark?















If you never watched Are You Afraid Of The Dark? and you had Nick as a child, then you are no friend of mine. The most amazing show ever I say- it was like The Twilight Zone for kids. Youtube that shit most of the episodes are there.

Rocko's Modern Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Easily the most messed up TV show of my youth (Other than Ren and Stimpy). The show was so messed up, there was a cow named Heffer Wolfe. He was a fucking cow! And I remember one episode where he moved in with Rocko and he was snoring so Rocko fucking shocked him with a Cow prod! How fucked up is that for kids show?! Then there was an epsiode where they decided to parody To Kill A Mockingbird. Not to mention this one episode he bought this juicer and it was different and he took it anyways but it didn't do anything right... want to know the best part- it was black. Nice.



Kenan And Kel


















Kenan And Kel is up there with some of my favorite shows of all time. I loved just the stupid silly nature of it, it was just pure fun and fuck it shows. Not to mention Ken Foree from Dawn Of The Dead played the dad. Fucking shweeet.

All That















This was a treasure to me, it was like SNL for children, just crude and funny, there is really nothing to say about it, because it was just great.

Scooby Doo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not really from my generation, but my favorite TV show of all time, it will always be the greatest thing I ever saw, I swear to god.

No comments: