Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday Oct. 30th.

Woke up around 2AM, unable to go back to sleep, so I sat around and listened to music until about 6AM when I watched the season finale of Californication, then did the day's school work (most of my grades are pathetic right now). After work was done around 10Am, I went in to the living room and started watching Scooby Doo Meets The Boo Brothers before I dosed off, then I decided to go to my room for an hour or so of sleep. Well I ended up sleeping 3 hours or so.

After I woke up I called Christina then watched Are you Afraid Of The Dark? before getting bored and then just kind of sat around.

Later on Christina called back and we talked for a while. After that I watched Reaper, then House. Now, not much is happening. Probably crash soon.

No comments: