Friday, November 30, 2007

A Night To Forget.

Evening, I noticed I forgot to post yesterday, my bad if you know someone was actually looking to read the new one. I'm just tired tonight, directly after this- I'll probably crash for the night. I was gonna do something tonight- but weather isn't agreeing with my plans.

So, how are you? Good, good. Really? Wow.

Anyways-

Yesterday... Hm, I don't think I did much. I got a new idea for writing- but it's still in step 3 of 8 in the process of understanding. I like the idea though- I've noticed with things I've written in the past that I make it up a lot as I go, and sure that works... Hardly ever, but whatever. That's probably why I dislike a lot of my own writing. I started reading that Leonard Michaels book my dear girlfriend got me- and I'm really digging it.

It's really different from anything I've ever read, it's blunt, but still conveys a certain passion. Good shit.

And then today- I did... Nothing. Talked to the mother on the phone for a bit, but sat around otherwise. Hung with Pegleg today as well, first time we've hung in quite a while. Well- I'm sorry there is nothing to write about, and that's a shame, I really want something good to write about. Hm... Maybe.

- Josh.

Currently Listening: The Best Of REM - REM.

No comments: