Sunday, November 18, 2007

So.

Good evening to those of you have decided not to commit suicide yet.

Sorry I didn't update for Saturday or Sunday, I wasn't busy or anything. Just lazy.

Well, Saturday I woke up at one (at the behest of Christina calling me, saying she'd be in soon) soon after I got dressed and headed up to the falls to meet up with her. We met up and because it was cold as all hell we went back to my house. We sat around in my room and just "hung out", and talked about stuff for a while. Around five we walked around town for a bit, until her dad came and picked her up.

Afterwards I went home and watched Twin Peaks then called Christina. We talked for a bit, then got off the phone. I watched two more episodes of Twin Peaks before going to bed around five AM.

Woke up Sunday at two PM (fucking late). I sat around and watched EVEN MORE TWIN PEAKS!!!

Ate dinner with the fam, and then watched some X-Files. Now it's twelve on the dot. I'm not very tired right now, so I'll probably sit around for a bit.

As always; May The Giant Be With You - Josh.


R

No comments: