Friday, November 16, 2007

Retain!!!

Hi,

Well, it's 1:12 in the A to the M. I just got off the phone with Christina. She'll be in at like seven this morning. That's damn early. Oh well, I don't mind waking up that early to see her, not a big deal to me; casually I can fall asleep for about two hours and be good for the entire day. I decided before I watch some Twin Peaks to update the journal.

Woke up this morning as my previous post said. After my previous post, I kind of sat around and then finished up my classwork. After- I called Christina and we talked for a bit. I got off the phone and watched some Twin Peaks then Clay called and asked if I wanted to hang and stay the night, I said I might but I was going to shower. He called five minutes later and said that I could walk if I didn't take him up on his offer to get a ride out there right now (fucker). I said I was cool with walking (which I was), and then hopped in the shower. I finished my beauty regiment and then he called AGAIN, and said he was in and asked if I was wanted a ride, and he stopped and picked me up.

We get to his driveway when he mentions that his girlfriend (Eliza) read my previous blog post (http://theinnovationofsilence.blogspot.com/2007/11/blog-post.html) and that it said stuff he told me that he kept from her. I said "Oh, that's cool", because seriously what the fuck could I say? And then he said that I should tell Eliza that I made that stuff up, and I told him I wasn't going to. (but don't get me wrong, he didn't like cheat on her, or lie about something big to her, just little stuff) I'm not going to lie to Eliza and say I made stuff up when I most certainly didn't, and I'm also not trying to break them up because I don't want to lose good friend(s). I'm not telling Eliza what he said, not because of some odd promise, but because he should tell her, I'm not going to say anything to anyone about anything.

So I tell him that I'm not going to change the blog, or lie to Eliza (I may be many, many things- but a liar I am not), after which he threatens to expose the secret mentioned in that same blog post (look above) to the person the secret is about- what he didn't know is that I already told this person that Clay knew. And they didn't care.
(I'm really sorry if any of that was confusing.)

Anyways- we play some video games and then call Greg Witt he comes over and we all chill for a bit. I leave around eleven. I was walking home and a dog started chasing me, I evaded it and ended up home. Called Christina and now here I sit. Well, I believe I'm out to watch some Twin Peaks.

May The Giant Be With You. - Josh.

No comments: