Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday and some news.

Woke up around noon and did nothing, as usual. Sat around, and somehow I messed up my school computer- well I know how I did it; I was freaked because there was a virus in the computer (which I fixed) but I deleted Firefox because if the computer crashes then the school would know that I somehow bypassed the security and downloaded stuff ever since, so I won't be posting more than once a day till I figure out what I did to bypass it.

Anyways- I really just sat around and didn't do anything for a long time. Christina called and we talked for a few hours, then we got off the phone and I watched Simpsons, and Family Guy... God this sucks, I have no idea how often I'll be posting. Fuck it, sorry guys. I probably won't post till I fix my school computer, I fucking hate this. Later. - Josh.

No comments: