Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday the 4th.

Well, I woke up around 2AM Saturday morning and posted on the blog (which took about three hours because I was watching movies in between posting) and then directly after I finished Mike Kochman asked if I wanted to go for a morning walk around 4:30- I interjected saying "How about we wait till 5 when I'm legally allowed to be outside." He agreed and we met up at the Basketball courts at 5AM.


So, we met up there and walked to Circle K where he bought Pepsi and swept the floor because we didn't want to go back out in the cold. Eventually we went back out and walked around the park spotting Constellations before parting.

I came home and sat around and crashed about 7:35AM... I was then woken at 8:10... Mother Fucker... Jesus Christ... The Grandparent's told me I still had to help my grandpa. My grandma asked where I went because she heard the door open at like 5AM and I said "I was off in the land of Unicorns." well she got pissed but I wasn't in the mood to deal with people annoying me this early. I was on a tear the entire morning until I said my mantra. Well, there was a problem with the vehicle so we left a little late.

So, we go up to my Uncle's house where he needs this stuff taken out. So my Grandpa and I walk down there and find out it's a leech bed and it's wet and muddy, so we have to be careful. We get all of this steel (Including a conveyor belt that weighs 200 lbs. we later find out that I carried up the fucking hill myself). We take one load up to the scrap yard and come back to get another load, it was all Aluminum. So we finish that load and call it a day.

We get home and I get changed and notice I have like cuts up and down my arms from getting poked and prodded with steel carrying it up the hill. I call Christina and kind of freak out because she's talking to people while I'm on the phone with her (It's not her fault, just my pet peeve.) so I get off the phone and shower.

Christina calls and tell me her and Jen are on their way into town so I head up to the falls and wait; drinking some Sobe trying to wake up. Well, they get their, and I don't know if it's because I'm tired beyond infinity or I'm actually annoyed- but I didn't want to really be there. It's not Christina or Jen, I'm just not feeling too well and I'd like just some peace and quite instead of two girls giggling and joking around.

So I'm a bummer most of the day, but we walk around town for a while seeing as it's Jen's first time in NF ever. We end up at the park, and I begin to get annoyed very, very, very badly. I don't want to go into details, because it's not a big deal, but I was kind of just feeling like shit and I would have much rather just spent the day with Christina (no offense to Jen)... Time for a name drop, we were sitting next to the courts and One Of My Best Buds' Katlin!!! Drives By!!!! Christina's dad calls and says that he'll be there, so we make it up to the Falls and see them off. I then head home, eat some pizza then crash around 8:30, but I wake up around 1AM, but I'm still tired, the Nyquil type tired. So, I think I'll watch some TV and crash. Have a good Sunday kids. - Josh.

No comments: