Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sunshine.

Well, good evening one and all.

It is 11:58 PM right now. I'm not remotely tired right now, but I should be in bed soon.
I'm listening to the new Scary Kids Scaring Kids CD, It's some good stuff. Usually not my particular favorite- but I dig it; I'm more of a Jazz fan. I like some Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Sonny Rollins, Otis Redding, Louis Armstrong; stuff like that, Old Soul and Jazz.

But, I dig a lot of new stuff too: Tom Waits, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, RANCID, Gorillaz (fuck you), The Good The Bad & The Queen, DANGERDOOM, Gnarls Barkley, Blood Brothers (sad they just broke up), Explosions In The Sky, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Prize Fighter Inferno (not much for Coheed though), Fall Of Troy, Beck, and a bunch of other stuff.

My favorite bands/artists are all dead/broken up: Black Flag, NWA, Dead Kennedys (I consider them broken up because there is no Jello), Eazy-E, Ol' Dirty Bastard, and stuff like that.

The only reason I'm rambling- because not much happened today. Same as the day before. I don't do much during these cold months (even though it was fucking beautiful today, and better tomorrow even though it's supposed to rain).

I figured I'd just talk and segway through some random stuff for a while.

This week is the induction of Thanksgiving, (Monday my fat, uber black ass will be on a diet, I'm not saying how much I weigh or how much I want to get to- but I'll say I was to lose 35 pounds, and I'll be posting them daily as a part of my journal, and I could use your support and prayers :P) and how do we celebrate taking Indians prisoner and stealing their land for hundreds of years? Eat like there is no tomorrow. It's weird how the American brain thinks.

Which brings me to the 2008 Elections. Personally, they are all pretty evil, and don't have to best of intentions- and I'll be turning 18- 14 days after the election. So I have to wait another four years for my pointless vote to take effect. If I were to vote it'd probably be for Democrat www.richardsonforpresident.com>Bill Richardson. He seems most honest to me, and he's green (not physically, but green as in global warming and pollution green). Because as far as I'm concerned the Republican party is Evil Incarnate.


So, with this... I'm bored. OH! I did finish the final episode of Twin Peaks tonight, it was wistful.

Here's a poem to go out to.

Through the darkness of future past

The magician longs to see

One chance out between two worlds:

Fire walk with me



May The Giant Be With You. - Josh.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

so yeah I did not read this post yet..
I cannot remember how to make you a member or something of my blog so you can comment.

Anonymous said...

disregard. everyone can now whatever it is to hard.

Josh Bennett. said...

I can read it- but no commento it. Regardless, I dig.