Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday, and some updates.

Well, first I'll give some updates. The banner isn't done yet, there are still a different ones I'm working on, so who knows. As for the podcast, not sure if I plan on doing that, I mean- I might, but right now I probably won't. It'd be a lot of work and stuff to do other than school, I might eventually though.

Tuesday? Fuck. To be completely honest- nothing. Woke up at ten, did school work; updated the blog, and called Christina we talked about something that I'm not yet to disclose, but after she says it's alright- I promise I'll let you kids on it.

Afterwards I kind of just sat around, ate dinner then went to Clay's house were we agreed that Team Rockets on Epitaph is complete bullshit. After that, I walked home in the slushy rain, and got hit by water from a car too close to a slant in the road.

Came home, got changed into something dry then watched House and Reaper. Now, I don't know. I'll probably sit around for a while then retire to my sleep land.

I'll talk in the morning. - Josh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa comment number ONE

Josh Bennett. said...

MOST DEFFFFF!!!!