Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wensdizzle.

So, here is blog 1 of 2 that will be released before I hit the sack. This one is my day (Wednesday).

Woke up at ten, did school work. Watched Dexter (which is fucking amazing) then sat around and did nothing for a really, played some SNES and then went up to meet Christina at The Falls. We hung around for a while, stopped at Subway then went to Clay's for some Halo 3 and COD3... And then my mind fucking blew up.

I was sitting there playing CTF with Clay on my side and we were against Jeremy and his brother... When I happened to look over at Christina texting Sean (her friend Jennifer's girlfriend) and I just glanced and saw "I luv you too" and I was like "That's odd, but whatever." and just kept playing... Until I looked again and saw what I thought said "Can't wait till later to have sexx." and you know... I just couldn't focus on the game any longer; I played another game and we left because I couldn't focus and I didn't want to fuck Clay out of EXP.

Any common person would say something about it, but I was rather cold and quiet for a long time until she conned me to tell her, and I don't know. I trust her, but I think (and I could be wrong) that in every guy there is a small piece of matter saying "BE PARANOID" it turned out to be nothing, and apologized and felt terrible, and I still do. I didn't trust her, I should have.

Well, we came back to my house, she posted in her journal and then we left. I walked her up to meet where her dad was picking her up and they left. I stopped by Rite-Aid for some 7up and EGM.

Came home, watched Superbad then watched Life and just been sitting around since. Now, I will be posting my second blog for the night in about an hour or so- if I don't fall asleep first.

No comments: