Monday, December 3, 2007

Cyclone.

Good morning/evening,

Needless to say- it was another day where I sat around and didn't do much.
Caught up on Dexter and Firefly mostly.
Well- I did go for a walk to Rite-Aid for necessities; Gloves, A Birthday Card for my Grandmother, and Pepsi. I tracked muddy snow all through Rite-Aid, I looked behind me and went "Oh fuck!" and found something there to wipe my feet on, I think it was a rug on sale or something, it was ugly, no one was buying it- whatever.
I came home- while I was peeing- I heard the faint sound of polyphonic Christmas music, and I find out that it's coming from the people across the street, and understand- this is at eleven o'clock at night, how the fuck can they put up with it if I can hear it across the street!?

Anyways, goodnight.

No comments: