Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good Afternoon.

Right now, it's 12:33. Soon, I'm gonna go grab a shower, lay around; and probably watch some TV.

Since my last post- not much has happened. I've been sitting around lazily. I watched The TV Set- which was a pretty cool take on how TV shows get greenlit and produced for the world to see.


Well today- I woke up, ate a tangerine. And checked out http://weburbanist.com/, which is a pretty nice site. It details all urban arts. Abandoned buildings, Graffiti, some cool stuff.

Not 20 minutes ago I checked my e-mail and it said I had a new comment on my blog, so I read it and this is what is said:

wow kid you're a fucking cocksucker.

now- this is a reference to my blog about comparing 80's hair metal, to today's emo.

(http://theinnovationofsilence.blogspot.com/2007/12/straight-up.html)

And I guess some cunt didn't like the fact that I don't listen to Van Halen, use Aqua-Net like I was some retard without sensibility to care for our environment, or the fact that I don't like cock. Now, personally- I could give a damn less that a guy digs a giant penis in his ass, but come on- because I don't like music that has lyrics that consist of

"OH YEAH LET'S PARTY, ALRIGHT!!!"

FUCK THAT DICK, for all I care he can jump into a giant pit of of bleeding aids infected penis's.


Anyways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice.

Josh Bennett. said...

Thank you, thank you.
:P