Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hello.

Hey readers, it's 6:23AM here.
I'm still pretty sick, not too fun.
Pretty sure it's just a headcold, but I could have AIDS.
We all could.

ANYWAYS

So, I still haven't fixed the problems with my blog- but I am pretty proud to announce us opening the IoS forums.
It's being modded by me and a few friends, (Mike Kochman, Matt K, Fred) and we're building out muhfucking empire.
There isn't much to it right now, considering I just made it earlier today- but we're hoping to make it into a full fledged community.

This Is It.

I'm pretty psyched about it. Everyone involved in it seems pretty adamant about putting time and effort into it.
There's some amusing stuff up right now.
Not many members (one other than the mods) but we want to change that.
It's pretty cool I must say, we're trying to touch on every little thing.
Feel free to stop in and say hello or post your thoughts about the blog.
The link will also (eventually) be available on my blog.
Some come on over and hang with us and bullshit

:)

No comments: