Wednesday, December 12, 2007

To: Your mother, father, and baby sis.

Good evening, one and all.
So, It's been a while since I've had a real blog post. So, I figured I'd talk about- well whatever.
Since the last post...
I've caught up on Chuck. Cool show, I dig it a lot.
I suggest checking it out, I thought it sounded like a really corny sitcom, but it's kind of the opposite. It's funny of course, but it's pretty in-depth and fun. In either the first or second episode they reference Lost, which I got a kick out of.
Not to mention the great Adam Baldwin.


I just noticed that I've only had six blog posts this month (excluding this one). That kind of perturbs me. I like posting on here. Although I'm not really sure how often it REALLY gets read, I still like just posting for the fun of it, even if there is no future for me in it.

Well;

Today... Sat around to find out the clothes I ordered via the internet were being shipped somewhere else, not even close to me, so now I have to wait ANOTHER month for them to arrive, I was pissed, because I've been watching outside my window ALL month hoping it would come. Oh well, I guess.

So, after I got over my hissy fit about my clothing not coming, I called Christina and we talked for a bit, before we hung up. I got a shower, sat around, and went up to meet dear Christina. We came back to my house, and my grandfather turned on all the Christmas lights downstairs. It was pretty, she liked it (or so she said). We hung around and watched TV for a bit.

After that we went up to my room, put on some music, and just chilled out. We went through an array of classic 90's tunes for our youth, including; Sugar Ray, Uncle Kracker, Alanis Morisette, Everlast, House Of Pain, Smash Mouth, etc... Now I'm humming "Jump Around", thanks a lot. After that, her father called, So we walked up to the falls where we parted ways once again.

Trying to get back in to my writing groove man.
Oh well, I'm out. Probably to bed.

Here's something to go out to:

No comments: