Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome To The New Year.

Current time- 12:50 AM
Current music- Lifetime - Somewhere In The Swamps Of New Jersey

Well, happy new year.
My sleep medicine is starting to kick in, so I'm not sure how legible this will be, at all.
Talking to Matt and Anna.
Just figured I'd give a (short) summary of this past year, and what's happened.

(Skipping January, and February, going straight to March) My grandfather came into visit from Georgia, and it was the first time I'd seen him since I moved from George when I was in fifth grade. Nice guy- super religious. Sunday he dragged me off to church with him, I sat there the entire time- quietly. What the fuck would I say?

Anyways.

Later in on the week; he, mom, and I all went sight-seeing. It was fun, he left later on in the week. Made him Banana pancakes before he left. He dug them. A day later I sold my G4 Mac and bought a plane ticket.
Stopped in Utah for changeover and befriended a bunch of senior citizens who liked me green hair, forgot to mention I dyed my hair.

Got to Ohio March 13th at 10:34PM. Went to my Aunt Pattie's house after being picked up by Uncle Ronnie (who has hearing problems). Hung out with cousin Adam after he got off of work.

Got to grandmas house after staying with my other Aunt for a week or so.
Got bitched at because of my hair
Colored my hair.
Dated Katlyn
Broke up with Katlyn for Amber.
Amber broke up with me because she thought I had a problem with her being religious.
Got back together with Amber.
Amber broke up with me because I threw a slushie at her.
Hung around all sumer.
July 4th- started dating Christina.
DONE NOTHING.

There we are.

WOO!

My year seemed eventful right?
Good times in 2008.
- Josh.

No comments: