Tuesday, January 1, 2008

January 1st (number 2)

So, I'm sitting here talking to Matt, and another person who will not be named.
She's telling me about her horrific night.
She made out with a bunch of guys, then gave oral sex to like two of them, and she's feeling pretty low, and so I've kinda just been talking to her for a while, trying to make her feel a tad better, though I'm not very good at making people feel better about themselves.

Anyways.

So, Matt and I have a little project in the work.
I'm not really talking about it right now, for two reasons:

1. No one probably fucking cares (admit it).

2. It's in the early stages of development, I mean EARLY.

I, like many people have made New Year resolutions, and I'm not going to share all of them, fuck that. I'll share two of them:

1. Be a better person.

2. Get some blog attention.

Hm, am I conceited?
Fuck it, I don't care.
I'm not angry right now, I'm just full of it.

I get into these moods where I get like super-witty and arrogant and it pisses everyone off, but Jesus it makes amazing writing material.
You know, I think I know why my blog isn't read that often, and it's not your (the little audience) fault, it's the content.

This is a seriously fucking boring blog!
It's essentially the most conceited cunt nozzle blog on blogspot.
I just bitch about my life and tell people to read it, fuck that's lame.
See- I'm doing it right now!

I really don't mind it THAT much though, I never claimed my blog was the most interesting or amusing out there. I think it speaks to a select few people, those close to me in my life.

I'd like to speak to a wider audience, but my blog relates to me and my life, and often the things that annoy me.
I really want to touch on those things that annoy me endlessly, but that would mean I'd have to take my time writing, and edit stuff and eh, I don't really edit my writing. I just hope it doesn't sound completely stupid when I throw it out there.

Maybe I will one day.
How about a small example one- of something that bothers me?


Hair, not like a regular haircut, I'm talking about the fucking extentions.
That shit is weak.
Who the fuck would rather put fake horse hair into their head instead of just sitting through a few months to grow some of your own. That's stealing on a whole new basis!
Horses don't even have possessions!
YOU'RE STEALING THEIR HAIR!

YOU BASTARD!
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
GROW YOUR OWN FUCKING HAIR!
I might believe in karma, but I also believe in dishing out karma, occasionally.
If a girl I personally know claims to have extentions- I will rip them the fuck out. I'm not even kidding.
I've done it once before, on accident- and felt good about myself afterwards.
Okay, well I'm kidding- I wouldn't ever rip out anyones hair, that shits wrong.
But- I just don't see why you don't grow your own hair?
The world is becoming so superficial and idiotic to the point where we don't even grow our own hair.
I'd be delighted to find out that hair extentions carried AIDS.

Fucking honestly.





See? I'm not good at just getting bitchy.

- Josh

1 comment:

Mike Kochman said...

Josh Bennett, I read this.
And I love you.

:P