Sunday, January 6, 2008

ANOTHER

Well, this is making this previous post seem useless- I found something to bitch about.

The classification of an artist.

fuck the word artist.
I hate that word.
Everyone calls themselves an artist now, or they're interested in pursuing a career in "The Fine Arts".
Fuck you.
No one should ever call themselves or ever intend to pursue anything.
It's fucking ridiculous.
If I said
"I intend on fucking a donkey later tonight with cold spaghetti rubbed all over my chest", I'm sure you'd feel a little emotionally violated, and probably creeped out.

That's how I feel when I hear/read someone I know say "I have an interest in pursuing the fine arts"

FUCK YOU!
That shit is fucking pointless!

Just because some fucking dumb blonde moves to Hollywood doesn't mean she's gonna be an actress!
It mostly means she'll work at Starbucks, or get a bucket of semen poured on her face to get "into the industry".

No amount of classes in this universe can make you what you want to be in life.

You can take the classes and learn, or get better knowledge of- but unless you're actually good, you'll end up fucking nowhere.

This is just logical!
How the fuck do people ignore this logic?!
Somebody had shitty parents!

"Okay, so you may not be good at football Timmy, but fuck it! instead of looking for something you're good at and pursuing it, we'll just throw you into the game with no padding. Learn the hard way Timmy!"

I have a friend, a male friend. No names on this one.

Well, he's a complete dunce when it comes to certain things.
sharp as a tack, but dull as all fuck.
I love the guy, but he has no imagination.
He lives in a world of pure reality, no sense of imagination.

I can't do that, I have an entire fucking village of people who are in my head at all times, fucking, eating corn, whatever else.

And because of this- he is extremely unwitty, and pretty dull when it comes to things like being funny at the right instant.
(he also reads this blog)

Because of that, I think his options are limited in life.

He could probably be an amazing guitarist... Just not when writing his own stuff. Because he'd think too much about what made sense, other than what would sound the best, but he could probably play someone else's music to no fucking end, and amazingly- because he doesn't have the imagination and the mind to make something that sounded good.

I also think he'd suck if he went out for acting.
Because of his lack of imagination he couldn't be a method actor, he'd try WAY too fucking hard and ruin it.

Fuck it, let him be an engineer.

I might be blabbering nonsense, but...

FIND SOMETHING YOU'RE GOOD AT AND PURSUE IT. DO NOT CHASE PIPE-DREAMS, YOU FUCK!


Also, if any of you wealthy white people have any money, I know someone who could use it more than you.

http://hourevolution.org/helpeter/


- Josh

2 comments:

Mike Kochman said...

hahaha I fucking love you Josh Bennett.

Josh Bennett. said...

I love you too <3