Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday, the 8th.

Good afternoon Silencenauts (I've decided to call my readers Silencenauts, kidding).

Listening to the Little Miss Sunshine soundtrack.

Not much went on yesterday.
Actually, there was a bit.
Did schoolwork and talked to the girlfriend.
Afterwards- Sam, and her sister Becky asked if I wanted to go on a walk with them. It was fun getting out of the house for once in a great while.
It was also really nice yesterday, and today as well.
Well, after the walk I came home, and called Cameron back.
He and I went walking for a few hours, met with Cody, Cody left to munch cock (natch). He left, Cameron and I kept walking.
Saw my cousin.
Yeah, boring days.

Well, I think I should apologize.
I mentioned I had a friend who annoyed me, and I really shouldn't point people out.
As true as I believe my sentiment was- I still shouldn't have pointed anyone out.
It's kinda mean.
I'm usually not mean enough to point out people genuinely in my life- and so I regret saying that, and sorry to the person.
See, I can be a sweetheart when I want to be.

- Josh

No comments: