Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Apologies, I guess.

So, I got backlash for my post yesterday.
I checked my Myspace (fuck you) and I got a comment from XXX (as she will be renamed) and it read:

"thanks for making me sound like a bitch and stupid.
but yet in person you're completely different?
riiiight."


Okay, now I must piece this apart, because it truly makes little sense to me, other than her being angry.


"thanks for making me sound like a bitch and stupid."

I didn't report anything other than how I heard it. I cut some pieces out, but they were extensions and would have only make the blog even longer. If she truly wants to debate this, then she can write to me and I'll post it completely unedited on the blog, I have no problem admitting to my faults.

"but yet in person you're completely different?"

Umm, this makes little sense to me.
Is she saying that I'm different in person, or she's different in person?
Fuck that one is confusing.

Maybe I should pick that apart even farther.

It may sound on the previous that she is some retard, but far from it in person. She is, and will always be one of my best friends. So, if my blog reflected here in less than amiable light, then I apologize if that's how it came across.

Now, am I different in person? I don't really believe so, I might curse more and be funnier, but for the most part I believe I'm the same person.

"riiiight"

Woo!


Now, I feel I should I speak on something.
If you're a part of my life, you'll be on this blog, one time or another.
If you say something that strikes me, or catches me, you'll be a part of this blog.
I CANNOT HELP IT.
I WRITE WHAT I KNOW, I DO NOT WRITE FICTION, NOR WILL I EVER.
I'm also NOT looking to lose friends, and that's one fear about my blog.
So, this is a chance. Anyone who knows me, if you never want to be mentioned, leave me a comment (I'll even delete the comment with your name in it) and your name will NEVER be mentioned.
Otherwise- SUCK IT UP.
- Josh.

No comments: