Friday, January 18, 2008

A Monologue.

So, this is an excerpt from this new thing I'm working on called Morty's this isn't my real blog for the day, just something I found interesting.

I'm not gonna talk about Morty's though, because it's... well, too complicated to explain.
I'll give you this much; it's four short stories, all revolving around one thing.
That's it!

Here's the monologue:


I sat there... in the dark staring at the wall. There was light shining in through the window above my desk. Why was I sitting in the dark, why the fuck was I sitting in the dark. My clock read 2:45 AM; I shouldn't be here, I should be out there- looking for the fucking prick. The prick who is married to the woman I love. I should fucking kill him... I might. It's wrong to do, and truthfully... She's his wife. I don't even know if she loves me, if she likes me, if she fucking cares about me... Is that really a risk I'm willing to take? To kill some guy who never harmed me for a woman I hardly know? I might. I will. When though? I follow him every night, following orders. Why did she hire me to trail him? I know there are tons of other PI's in this town, let alone this state. Why me? I love her, and I don't know her. I know she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, that's all I need to know. I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill her fucking husband.

No comments: