Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My pinstripes.

I think this will be a different post.
I'm going to write my feelings about my some of the people in my life here... But, not going to put name or a him/her to them.
Should be interesting.



You're one of my best friends. Ever since I moved to AZ in 2005, we've kept in contact. It's been shaky sometimes, and we may not talk all the time, but you'll always be one of my best buds.

I had you doing some random things for me, and you did them. We live a bit a part, but you were one of the most welcoming people I've ever met in my life, and I'd never do anything to betray your trust. Also, my best friend.

Back when I first met you, you were some random stoner. Now, we don't talk much- but I always know your online and bored, and you make a good conversationalist. We've also had some bitchin times.

I'd probably call you my first love. You did some things to me that we're... Unspeakable... But, I got over them because I love you, and your one of the coolest people I've met.

I had a huge crush on you the second I met you. Though- you were dating one of my friends at the time, then you dated another one of my friends and I never told you how I felt. Then when you found out, it fucked up our friendship. I'm glad that we moved on and we're cool now.

You're a cool person, and you're awesome to talk about battles of technology. We can hang whenever you're not doing anything, and often- we do.

You like some bands I despise, and you're racist as all fuck- but you're still a good person deep down.

I just met you. You're awesome. Not that cool though.

You're an awesome person to chill with. We get bored and hang out, and I dig that. We talk about meaningless shit that no one likes, and no one cares about- but we have fun.

I met you two years ago at a party, and we've talked a lot since. First time I met you, I gave you a hug without knowing your name. I'm glad we're friends.

You're a douchebag. You're a dickhead, a fucking asshole- and I guess I'm just as bad because I hang out with you.

You my dear friend do some dumb shit. We've known each other for a bit, and whenever we chill out we yell and get in trouble, but I dig it. We never kn0w where we're going.

You and I have had our rough times, and our arguments. Since I met you at a concert we've cool since. You're up there as one of my best friends.

We fight a lot, we make up a lot. You're one of the most amazing people I've ever met, and I mean it. I may not know what's going on with me all the time; but you're always there for me.


Guess away, bitches.

- Josh.

No comments: