Saturday, February 16, 2008

Have A Night.

So, I think it's been a good day, fair to say.

I woke up, did some normal chores, and sat around.
Mike came by, we hit up some Subway, came back to my house, watched an episode of Arrested Development, and he bailed.

Around 6 or so- Fred calls, and asks if I want to go to a show in Champion with him, I'm down (but broke). He picks me up, and he doesn't know where the hell we are going.


We are near an intersection by my house, Fred is turning and a car comes out of nowhere and narrowly misses hitting us, an early premonition.

About five minutes later (while Fred is trying to find route 5) a deer jumps across the road five feet in front of the car.

After a while, we find that we are FAIRLY lost, and don't know where the hell we're headed. Fred is being super-silent, and apparently super-scared. To make matters better- me captain optimistic, I brought CD's along, and I'm just changing CD's, listening and relaxed while he feels lost.

We pull into the ghetto of West Market Street... WRONG CHOICE.
So, we're driving around W. Market Street looking for SOME place to pull into and ask for directions, and we see a drive through.

Fred pulls in and stops the car, no door.
This older Indian fellow signals us over to the window, and with his angry, thick accent gives us directions, we get in the car and get the fuck out of there!

We find our way to the show, hang out with Carly, Kara, and Nolan- and eventually leave and I get home around 12:30.

Now, here I am with some Diet Pepsi, getting some tired going on.

Have a good one - Josh.

No comments: