Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I hate most people my own age, part one.

There is something I've noticed.
It's something that bothers me, and makes my balls sink into my stomach with fury.

So, here is the question I pose to you:


Why do girls on Myspace find it necessary to take pictures of themselves with energy drinks?


Are they hired corporate sponsors?
Do they get paid?
Are they retarded?
Do they have some mental deficiency?
Were they mounted by a horse and given their first sexual experience by their uncle on the same day (Unrelated, possibly)?

If you're oblivious to what I'm talking about, then here are some pictures to demonstrate:


I removed the three pictures of the girl here for two reasons:

1. I don't want to get bitched out by her.

2. I really didn't get permission, I just needed something to work a little towards my point.


Now, this may not irk you, may not think twice about it.
There is one thing that set me off about it- all three pictures: Same FUCKING girl.

Okay, now I'd accept it if it was a candid shot and she was drinking the canned donkey piss, but seeing as all three pictures are self-shots means she's proud of drinking the canned piss.

Now, if she likes piss (Which I believe ALL energy drinks taste like shit that ruins your teeth) then why doesn't she just move to Mexico and do donkey shows with golden showers and brownie cakes?

Makes more sense than being proud to drink canned piss.

Maybe I'm over-reacting, but it seems retarded on countless levels to take a picture of yourself drinking energy drinks of all things.
Can you do anything more meaningless?!

It's all bullshit to me, why do people bother- do they expect someone to be impressed, or are they just looking to go for a retard stance.


I don't know, I'll shut up for a while.

- Josh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol you crack me up bess frann ;] and isnt it bull piss? not donkey piss.
ily!<3

Josh Bennett. said...

Well, go you.
Bullpiss it is.

Anonymous said...

Ironically I have three pictures involving Energy drinks...I hope this isn't about me.

Anonymous said...

I guess that would suppose who you are, no?

Anonymous said...

Who is this about?

Josh Bennett said...

It's about people in general. So, if you're posting here- then I doubt it's you- I deleted this female a long time ago.

She's related somehow to my friend Shana.