Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I hate most people my age part two

So, in keeping with my traditions of bitchery I have decided to complain about someone who left me a rather nasty Myspace comment, and then deleted myself from their Myspace.

First off, this person- never talked to them, randomly added them when they requested me one day, they're a friend of an old bud of mine, so I figured- why not, couldn't hurt.


This person was probably on my friends list for months, and never talked to me.

I'd see them post bulletins and bitch almost daily, and then today- I had it.

I saw up on status updates her name followed by ******** hates every single one of you (those asterisks were name censors), and so I figured to be nice- try and cheer her up. I comment her with this:

"Oh shut up, learn to love life and forget about the bad things"

... Ten minutes later... I got this myspace comment

"Fuck you, you have no idea, fuck off, you fucking rotter"

Was that really necessary?

Come the fuck on, I was trying to be cheery, and she comments back like some fucktard that I just showed my balls to her 2 yr. old cousins.

I was trying to be fucking nice!!!

Is it completely hard for that shit not to backfire on me?!

FUCKING SERIOUSLY.

Let me think about this:

"Hey, man Josh is feeling good and wants to be nice, and be a nice person for once, so let's make this next thing backfire and make him an asshole"

It's cunts like that which make me be an asshole.

- Josh

No comments: