Friday, February 22, 2008

100th Post.

So, this is officially my 100th post here.

While I haven't gotten the MOST readers, I'm still having fun.
It's a great outlet for me to get my anger, and my thoughts out there.

So, thank you to all of my readers, you guys keep me writing and I really appreciate that. Most of them are just silly little bullshit sketches and some words.

Here are some shitty little drawings from one of my notebooks to kind of shake it up. You might need to enlarge them to see them fully.

1. I think it's a... Okay I have no clue.
























2. Ummmm... Yeah.
























3. It's true
















4. Not sure.















5. I want to redraw this one and add some color.

















Okay, well- that's it. Expect an angry rant from me later today, it's building.

- Josh.

No comments: