Friday, February 8, 2008

One day down, how many more left?

Well, I don't have anything really worthy to talk about, but I figured I'd post about Wednesday, which I have another journal for things I don't post about here, more... Private stuff; this is my Wednesday entry.


Well, this has proven to be a VERY fucked up day of my life. Christina and I broke up today. It's... hard, but something tells me it's for the better. Especially for her. She meant the world to me, and she always will- but... I don't think I'm boyfriend material, at least not at my maturity level anyways. We were dating seven months, I'd say it was at least a little bit of a committed relationship... I don't think I make a good boyfriend, it's in the past now.

So, today was EXTREMELY messed up, but- for the biggest part, well... Just read.

I was doing schoolwork, after getting an e-mail from Christina that said:

(I removed it, sorry- some things are a little to personal, even for me on this blog)

So that REALLY bummed me out, and made me think you know. Also, made me feel like a MAJOR asshole.

BACK to the story, I was doing schoolwork, and the phone rang... and it was Robin (my Dad's current wife, yes the same father I've NEVER met) she said they were in town for a funeral and asked what we were doing, and asked if they could come over, and meet me and stuff.

So, I heard this and just started walking downstairs to the shower. I shaved (new razor, w00t), showered, and by the time I got dry and dressed, they were all in the living room talking.

I walk in and say "Hi, I'm Josh."

My grandmother introduces me to my father and his wife Robin.
I knew the second I saw him... This is what I'm going to look like in 30 years.

It was pretty awkward at first, but after a while it was pretty cool.
He's nice, so is his wife.
It was fun, and then they left later on; then I called Christina... and, for the first time in my life- I broke up with someone.

It was... The hardest thing, heh. Awkward, scary, anyways...

No comments: