Sunday, February 10, 2008

Something In The Air.

So, yesterday was pretty cool. No lie.

I woke up, talked on AIM (primarily with Devann, Matt, *occasionally* Mike, and Fred), and sat around. I got a shower, and sat around even more.

Well, around 3:30 I got a call from two of my friends, and they wanted to hang. Well, I hadn't seen them since Summer, so I figured it would be cool to get out and see them.

BUT; I had way too many things to do yesterday. We were getting together and I had to give Fred directions, talk to Matt's mom, and POSSIBLY hang with someone.

Well, I walk down to Circle K wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and slip-on shoes in30 degree weather, with windchill.
So, not only am I cold, I also look insane.

I get down there, and they want to walk to Pamida! That's like 3 miles away!
Of course I go, but I'm hating myself the entire time. We get there, walk around, and walk back this way.
I go over to Clay's, Fred calls (he got lost), and then we figure out the Matt situation (which never happens), and sit around playing Rock Band.

Clay orders pizza, Fred and I (the bitches) go get the pizza. We eat pizza, and then spend the next three or four hours sitting around his table bitching at each other, making each other laugh, with plenty of fails.

So, around 12:00 Fred and I leave. He gives me a ride home, I sit around, make a few phone calls, and then sit around for a while, before turning in.

Good times, except I didn't get to hang with the person I really did want to, oh well.

- Josh.

4 comments:

Katlin :] said...

AHA!
katlin wins.
now i can comment about anything i want.

for instance thanks for telling me you met your dad jackass.


well anyway, now that i can comment you, i have nothing important to say, COOL.


hm you know, i never even tried to comment, not having one of these, okay whatever. anyhoo.



<3katlin

Josh Bennett. said...

Woo!
Go you!

<3Josh.

Lauren Woods said...

you ordered pizza from faces

i know cause i made it

:D

Josh Bennett. said...

Haha, I walked in there I was like "You know what would be bitchin? Me seeing Lauren."