Tuesday, February 5, 2008

One more down.

Good afternoon all,

Hope you're doing good.
I'm feeling pretty good, I have the past two days or so.

Ever since I started my diet back up (on Saturday I believe), It's been going pretty smooth.
Lost five pounds since I started it back up, feeling confident.
I've also just been in a pretty good mood. No particular reason, but it feels like for the first time in a long time... Everything is going good.
I'm just a tad behind on schoolwork but nothing that can't be solved.
Maybe it's just the weather, it's finally getting nice. I know it'll get miserable and crappy again in a day or two, but I wanna enjoy it while it lasts, we all should.

Yesterday, I walked around a bit with Matt. We skulked around laughing.
After that, I got home, and Clay had called.
I IMed him earlier in the day saying we need to hang out sometime, I call and this is what happens:

Me: Hey
Clay: Hey
Me: What's up?
Clay: Nothing, so you said we should hang. Well, this is an invitation.
Me: Alright, I'll be over a little later.

I can bitch about Clay all I want, but truth is- he's still a cool guy. He and I bitch at each other a lot, but by now I think we've learned to just ignore each other.

Anyways.

I go over, play Rock Band with Greg, Clay, and Derek for about two hours.
It was cool, getting out for some social interaction, something I've neglected for a while.

Something tells me, this is gonna be a pretty interesting year.
It has been so far.

- Josh.

No comments: