Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good Morning, and welcome to another exciting broadcast day.

Good morning friends and hateholes alike- it's me- Josh, the time is 9:24 AM.

Right now, I'm feeling alright.
I SHOULD be doing schoolwork, but I can catch up- it's just a matter of getting to do it.
I'm finally feeling good about stuff in my life.

I'm still not happy, but... that's another story.

Jesus I have a somber blog.

"I hate my life"

"Girls like me and I hate it"

"I pee in the sink"

"wah wah wah"

Well, what does this day hold for me?
A shower, a shave, and laying around to the same old, same old.

Kind of digging on this music.
Live album from the Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

Dicky Barrett has an astounding voice.
Kind of scary.
My favorite song by them is probably Rascal King or Let's Face It.
Check them out :)

Here's some beaver.



I... I don't know.

Who knows, maybe my day will go shitty and I'll have something to write about.

- Josh.

No comments: