Monday, March 3, 2008

Josh Bennett vs. The Puppy Killer

David Motari is a 22 yr. old Marine from Hawaii, in his spare time he enjoys snowboarding and killing puppies.

There is a video that started circulating around the internet of a soldier (David Montari) killing a puppy by throwing it off of a cliff.

The video is here:



Now, if you wish to argue is being a fake- that's fine, but it's still fucked up.

There are TONS of these videos around of US soldiers harming animals, and people alike, and I posted one on RARmy and got in trouble... Anyways.
It's... sad to think that the people who are "protecting" us in the middle east are getting off by hurting animals.

As I was: That video made Digg's front page, and as usual- the power of the internet gave us information. We now know WHO he is, what kind of car he drives, and I decided to write a little letter to him:

Subject: Dear David

Hi David,

I'm not sure if you've gotten "hatemail" yet, but after seeing the video of throwing the puppy off the cliff, then all I can say is this:

FUCK YOU.

You've served in the military, well- too fucking bad.
You'll get no sympathy from me because you served in the military.

It was a puppy.
A FUCKING PUPPY.

You're one of the various reasons why we have such a bad reputation. I do my fucking job, do yours- but don't kill puppies in the process.

To be truthful, I wish NO harm on you. Want to know why?

Because that would be me sinking down to your level.
Your puppy killing, pseudo-masochist, jackass level.

You'll get what is coming to you.

- Josh.

PS: your Civic sucks.



It disturbs me that this is what they're doing in their spare time.
We'll see how this plays out, and if I get a reply.

The link to the Digg page is located below. Let's hope it stays up long enough for more people to make a stand:

http://digg.com/people/US_Soldier_throws_puppy_off_cliff_%28video%29

No comments: