Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bedtime

It's 11:06 PM right now friends.
It's... been a... day.

It's been boring, and it's been... tough (in the past 20 minutes or so at least), and it's probably just my current state of mind talking.

It's my own fault though.
Eh, I don't know.
I'm tired of this bullshit.

All this fucking lifestyle bullshit.
I'm trying to be someone who I know I'm not, and I can't think of one solid fucking reason why.
It's all bullshit man.

I can't believe on what I live my life by.
These bullshit ass ideals and these bullshit ass beliefs.

These mortally retarded quotes that I find interesting could mean nothing to someone else.
As fuck up as it is- I hate who I am.

There, I fucking said it.
I'm tired of this bullshit that I put myself through, and it's no one else's fault, I blame no one- I'm the retard who does it.

I wish I could be like them.
But I can't.
Why?
Because I can't pretend to be stupid.
I don't know.

I'm just tired of fucking talking/writing.

No comments: