Friday, April 4, 2008

A new day.

Good morning.
It's 1:04 AM right now, and I'm listening to one of my FAVORITE albums- Sea Change by Beck. Depressing as all hell. But it REALLY shows Beck making some soulful, real tunes.

I'm getting tired.
Really tired, but I'm not really feeling like sleeping yet.

Over the weekend I'm hoping to give the blog a nice upgrade visually, who knows- I might procrastinate myself from that.

Eh.

Too much going on in that thing I call a brain.
If you read my previous blog, it was a mite angry and depressed and blah blah blah.

Can anyone guess the primary reason for my absurd anger/depression (angerpression?)?

DING-DING-DING

If you said a girl, well come on down, you're fucking right!!!

It's my fault though, I always seem to sabotage my own relationships from the start.
I'm not dating her- I told her I couldn't (another story altogether), but... then she starts talking to another guy- something which I told her to do, I told her to find someone else- but then when she does... I can't deal with it.
Luckily there's been a few cool people around me to knock me out of that funk (Sam, Fred, Cammy) but they don't really know.

I don't know.
I guess subconsciously I DID want to be with her.
Eh, fuck it now.

Let's drink to better days.


- Josh

No comments: