Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Orbits

Good mid-morning readers (yes all three of you).

It's 10:30 AM right now, and I don't have much motivation to do my schoolwork so I figured I'd make a nice post.

I'm listening to "Miles Smiles" by Miles Davis, so far it's pretty awesome, short though (like my penis).

I think my procrastination has to do with the weather as well.
It feels wonderful.
The weather said it's supposed to Thunderstorm today, but I don't give a damn, I have my window open and it feels awesome.

I was hanging out with the great George P. yesterday. He talked about moving from Akron back to Newton Falls. We hung for a bit before he headed off to do whatever he does.

My blog is a tad random today, I'm just pulling ideas from my head.

I can't wait to get that haircut, I'm serious. I'm selling out, getting short hair and being happy with it. Long hair is awesome for some people (myself) until you realize you have long hair, then it just gets in the way.

I've actually got it down to two choices.

1.

Photobucket

2.

Photobucket


I asked what people thought via myspace and the results are:

Number of votes for Hairstyle 1: 7
Number of votes for Hairstyle 2: 7

(Plus about twenty people who told me to not get a haircut, OR that both were gay)

Even.

You guys on the space REALLY don't help my OCD, you know.

So it kind of somes down to you guys.
Which one should I go with?
I'm going this Friday or sometime NEXT week.

So help a brother out.

No comments: