Friday, May 23, 2008

Leave it alone.

Well, my blog has reached a new peak- it's gotten me in trouble outside of the internet.
Yesterday I talked to Cameron, and he's doing fine, but obviously shaken up, and grounded.

About 5 or so yesterday, I went up to the park (after hearing from a friend that people were pissed at me because of my blog post about Cameron the other day), and I saw one of the guys (Jack), and apologized for the misunderstanding- that I was only going from what I kept constantly hearing from other people (that Cameron started to freak and they ran away). Well then I saw another person that was in the truck (Dom), and he and I got into a bit of an argument, because he kept hearing from people that I was talking shit about him, calling him all these names, which is far from the truth if you read my post about it. Like I said, I was only going from what I kept hearing. Dom explained to me what went down, and I explained what I heard- and thankfully, he and I are cool now.

Here is the redux of the "real" story:

Dom, Jack, Haley, and Cameron were all sitting in Cameron's car. Dom was the only one NOT smoking with them. Cameron started freaking and flipping out shortly afterwards and hitting Haley. Dom restrained him and locked him in his car, and went up to the courts to find somebody to help while Jack and Haley went another way.


BUT

Somehow from my post the other day about the incident- SOMEBODY pulled that "two of my best friends ditched Cameron", "Fuck Cameron he's a piece of shit", "I fucking hate Dom"... which I said NONE OF IT.

I'm cool with Dom, but he's far from being my best friend. He's a cool guy, but that's as far as it goes.

Come on, I never edit my blogs down, and odds are if you've done something- you're in this blog. It just pisses me off that people would really take me that far out of context ON THE INTERNET.

Leave your shit when you leave the house, no one wants to be surrounded by emotional baggage.

- Josh.

No comments: