Thursday, May 22, 2008

Too Far

Once again, I bring you a tale from yesterday.
After what happened with Cameron, I didn't think it could get any worse... WELL, it did... Just not for me.

I was sitting at a bench outside of the park with Trevor, Corbin, Jesse, and two girls I didn't really know. We were having fun just making each other laugh, but then Adam walks out and comes up to Trevor and says "So I heard you wanted to fight me", a huge group walked out with Adam, and I turned to ask Tommy what's going on and he said "We're just fucking with Trevor.", now I mentioned Trevor and his mouth (which you can read here) so I couldn't really tell if he did say something at first. Well, Trevor says he didn't say anything about him and Adam smacks him in the face, and Trevor goes "yeah, that's great", and I just thought Trevor was in on the joke at that point, so I wanted to see it play out.

About ten minutes later, Adam comes back out with a huge group and pulls his shit again- except... this time he hits Trevor's head backwards into the fence, and I said "Alright guys, let's chill.", but Adam wouldn't have it... he pulled Trevor's hair and pulled him off of the bench. Trevor kicked Adam, and said "I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING DO ANYTHING TO YOU", and walked away angrily with a red face. Jesse and I chased him down and talked to him and chilled him out, even though I scared some kid away who was trying to make Trevor fight Adam by:

1. Beating him with a flip-flop
2. Chasing him with my penis out.

I'm not really friends with Trevor- but they took that shit too far. It was a joke until he started hitting him. I felt bad because I didn't stick up for Trevor earlier- but I thought he was cool with Adam. I'd do the same thing for anyone, because I'd want them to do it for me.


- Josh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was nice of you, josh. :)
because i know how much you can't stand him.