Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shitty Modern Rock, The Compiled List.

Some people may know of my disdain for modern rock.
A lot of it is just shitty, pointless, faux-glam, over-grunge.
Because of me dooming hatred of modern rock, I've compiled the complete list of modern rock bands (that are around today), that should fall off of the side of the universe.

1. Nickleback.

"LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING CATS"

2. Seether

Really?

3. Stone Sour

Sounds like a shitty whisky.

4. Stone Temple Pilots

Terrible, terrible, terrible.

5. Godsmack

Horrah- another post-grunge band.

6. Buck Cherry

"CRAZZZZZYYY BITCH"
Yeah? FUCK YOU.

7. Velvet Revolver

Velvet = a fabric commonly associated with the color red, the same color as roses.
Revolver = a gun
= Guns -n- Roses

8. Korn

*sigh*
cut your dreads. Whitey.

God knows there are more, but these bands are pretty shitty in my opinion. It's just too bad that I can't include creed- a no-talent band which my friend Nick constantly defends. he says "God gave his voice to Scott Stapp", no he didn't. He didn't, Scott Stapp is a miserable drunk who doesn't even sink- he leaves all of the ending syllable from every word and just pronounces the first letter or two, that's not singing... THIS is singing:



That's Otis Redding, possibly one of the best Soul singers of all time.
There are such great voices out there (Nick Cave, Norah Jones, Cat Power, Cee-Lo Green, Al Green, Adam Green), so people have no need to listen to shitty rhythm guitar, and repetitive drum beats.
I think I hate most music.

- Josh.

No comments: