Saturday, May 24, 2008

If you don't like it, don't read it.

So, I read something a few minutes ago that irked me even though it wasn't meant for me (or so I'd like to believe).

A day or so ago I was talking and someone said "No one cares what you think", and even though I kept talking this little twat kept on going "who cares", "why do you think you're better than everyone?!".

That one took it to an extreme.
I constantly make fun of myself, poke fun at my small penis, and call myself a loser- so how do I think I'm better than anyone? Because I jokingly tell a person they have a minute to talk.

Get the fuck over yourself.

If you don't like what I have to say- then don't read this blog, don't listen to me.
I'm not telling anyone to listen and believe in my way of life, because I know that would be an idiotic thing to do.

I like different people.
I like knowing conservatives, Christians, and other people of different stance and belief- those people keep you going.

I'd hate to live in a world where everyone believes the same things I do.
That'd be a scary place.

The only thing I say or do with my blog is this:

It's my blog, it's my mind- it's not yours.
You're comments and addons are welcome, but if you have anything more than constructive criticism, complements, or a debate to ensue then fuck off.

No one gives a shit that you're a whiny cunt who has a problem with people who don't agree in everything that you do.

If you disagree with my blog and things I say- then I thank you.
If you have an angry refusal to see the differences between people and mankind, then go get 10 people who believe in the same shit as you, and pull another Waco incident.


- Josh

No comments: