Monday, June 16, 2008

Complain, complain, complain

Well, apparently (to some) I've changed.
How? I'm not quite sure.

Maybe it's because now I actually drink with the company of other humans, instead of depressingly in my basement.

Personally- I still feel the same, but I have a bit of a different outlook on a few things in my life. The fact is this- we all change to a certain degree in our lives at some point (though it may be more often and the change may be slight to dramatic), but we all change.

It's taken me changing to realize that it's none of my business how other people have/are changing.

If someone wants to suddenly start doing drugs- It's none of my business until they hurt themselves or someone else.

If someone suddenly decides to take up bestiality- fucking go for it man.

I used to do the same thing to people, talk about "how much they've changed"... but ever since I had a bit of an epiphany, I've realized that I should welcome their change with open arms instead of chastise and shit on their beliefs.

Thought one could make the argument that often these changes could be bad things- like a switch from civil rights activism to neo-nazism, but- until they're burning crosses on yards... I say go for it.

- Josh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joshua;
I'll love you no matter what.
If you change or don't, you'll always be special to me.
I never want to lose you.
Promise me that well be friends forever?

Josh Bennett. said...

Well, I guess I have no choice. Yes I promise, haha.