Monday, June 23, 2008

Falling for everyone

Have you ever met one of those people (usually, a girl), who falls for a guy ALL too easily- and she changes her entire outlook.

One week It'd go "OMG I LOVE ADAM WITH ALL OF MY HEART" on their myspace... then two weeks later "OMG I HATE BEING TREATED LIKE SHIT BY GUYS, BUT I FOUND ONE WHO WON'T... MARK<3"...

You know what I'm talking about, right?

Well... I really hope those girls get pregnant then beaten for the rest of their lives.

If you're so mentally defective that you will fall for EVERY guy in a three foot radius- then... hell, just spend the rest of your life making it your obligation to contract as many STD's as humanly possible.

That goes right next to people who don't like being out of a relationship.

I got out of a seven (or was it eight?) month relationship in February... and I gotta be honest... I dig it.

Seriously... all of you little fucknuggets who get new girlfriends and boyfriends weekly... just trying being single for a week, you might actually change your outlook.

I was just never conditioned to believe that way. I don't NEED to be in a relationship, I don't NEED someone to tell me they love me constantly, I don't NEED to please people.

- JoshBennett

No comments: