Friday, June 20, 2008

Ceasfire for Giggle factory.

Well, I've gotten another one.

I now have another person who has said "Quit using my in your blogs", so- I will respectfully do so... but only by his name.

All of the dumb shit this person has said will STILL be put up here, but I cannot use their name any longer.

I'm not that surprised, but I'm just surprised it took this long.

I will not tell anyone who it is, but if you've read my previous blog entry... then you may or may not have your answer.

Honestly; I don't care.

I just think it's funny people take themselves seriously. Who gives a fuck what people think about you, especially the internet land. It's full of psychos who hate you for spelling something wrong.

If someone mentions me (even in a disdainful way)- COOL! Send it to me, that's fine.

The thing I find most humorous is that people take themselves all to seriously and then don't defend themselves... they just say "Don't ever mention me again", or something like that.

PLEASE- fuck your pride, fuck your conscious, be a human.

Fuck your needs, let's worry about the Ethiopians.

If you don't want to be written about- tell me that, and I won't mention you... I won't even be angry, I completely understand.

So- from now on I'll use a codename for this person and their fun little stories. I'm thinkin'.... like Fagzar, or something groovy like that. I'll update you on what I decide to name such.

- JoshBennett

No comments: