Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lack of effort.

Well, I really haven't posted in a few days; mostly because there's nothing happening that needs my attention.

It's been raining a whole lot, and I've just been chilling out with some friends.

With all of this weather keeping me inside- I have had the time to catch up on movies.
Some are recent, some are older, etc- but here's a quick list of the stuff I've watched lately.

1. Everything is Illuminated
2. Bottle Rocket
3. Transformers
4. Oceans 13
5. Number 23
6. American Beauty
7. Almost Famous
8. ... Waiting

And I started watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas last night, which- yeah... if you haven't seen it... it's impossible to look away.

I kept kinda just going "Why the fuck am I still watching this", but I couldn't manage to turn it off- I just kept watching it for another hour; before I was like "It's sleep time", it's just... a fucking nutty movie.

So far- it's just about two guys who go on a drug binged trip to Vegas- and the antics ensue.

It'd be nice if something would happen that I could write about.

- Josh

No comments: