Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little girls and the can man.

So, the other day at the park... I actually hit pissed off for one of the first times in a long time.

I was at the park with Cameron and his 14 yr. old girl posse showed up circling him and going:

"OMG CAMERON"

"Can you like give us a like ride to the mall?!"

"CAMERON OMG I LOVE YOU"

Well, while they were circling him, I got into his truck and was just sitting around.

Out of nowhere I hear "Oh my god, it's that old creepy guy!", I look and it's Can Man.

Can Man is a local elderly guy who walks around town picking up cans (presumably for scrap), I've often seen people messing with him, and everytime they do I always tell them to fuck off and leave the guy alone.

Well, I could tell that he heard them call him "old creepy guy", and I kinda just looked down.

After he walked around the fence to get inside the park, I saw one of the little cunts go up and say "Hey, I like your hat... Where'd you get it?", and he (of course) ignored her, but looked at her.

She kept asking, then I got out of the truck and started screaming at her.

"Leave the fucking guy alone, you miserable little twat. Go the fuck away, go play on Myspace- or whine to mommy and daddy... just fuck off!"

It pissed me off.

Leave the fucking guy alone.
You think his life isn't bad enough?
Stop being such a little fucking douche-bag, cunt and leave people alone.

Seriously, what can make a person actually go up to a complete stranger, a stranger who has to walk around and collect scrap for money, and be a total asshole to them.

Who knows...
They should be sterilized before they can reproduce.

- Josh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Who was the 14 yearold?

mk.

Josh Bennett. said...

It was actually a bunch of them. Christina Roman (sp) was there.

Kara (she's actually 12), is the one who said it.

Anonymous said...

Go figure, leave it to little girls to act like fucking jerks.